The SS Evergreen


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Technical Analysis
LINK
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Author: no1coalking

IF SEXTON IS A LIAR I'M GONE! /IN THE MEAN TIME WE ARE BUYING --[TRY -EEEAU OPTIONS]
investorchicago1 / I CAN ASSURE YOU I OWN A LOT MORE TMEN THAN YOU

I am quite sure you know exactly who I am & my holdings in TMEN are VERY LARGE.

Again you are full of crap. TMEN is still a research company that could have a future someday?


I will make you & all the posters a deal .

The last four years I have tried to defend KFX & NOW EEE.

If Sexton lied & there are no deals in EEE by Years End, I will sell all of my shares in EEE & become a strong short.

Facts are EEE has the product & company is just getting started.DEALS are important & if SEXTON IS A LIAR I DON"T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH EEE.

In the mean time we will continue to buy at these bargin price . IF SEXTON is proven to be a LIAR I AM GONE & SHORTS WILLHAVE NO RESISTANCE in THE FUTURE THEY CAN SIT HERE & LIE TO THE SHAREHOLDERS I WON'T BE HERE TO STOP THEM!

I am not a PHANTOM LIKE THE SHORTS LOTS OF INVESTORS KNOW ME & I TELL THE TRUTH.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us